3KINI LAUNCH GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: 3kini
2. The competition is open to Contestants 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Promotion commences 31st August 2019 and final entries close on 28th October 2019.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Closing date for entry will be 28th September 2019 at 10pm GMT+10. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Step 1: Like a post associated with the promotion.
Step 2: Comment on at-least one promotional post, answering the question “Where would you take your 3kini?”
(There must be over 400 comments -re - answering the above question, in order for the prize to be given out).
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated: a 3 piece swimsuit valued at approximately $400 AUD and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
21. 3kini will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via social media.
22. 3kini’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. 3kini shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. 3kini also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).